Botrytis can turn your flagship wine brown in a matter of hours. Many vignerons and winemakers know all too well the devastating impact that botrytis can have on grape crops and wine quality. This fungus can creep into your vineyard after a rain event or during periods of high humidity.
Even low levels of infection can transfer sufficient laccase to destroy your hard work.
If you have any concerns, contact your laboratory and get your wine tested, and if you get a positive result, then call us immediately to discuss how we can assist.
Our Laccase Removal & Pasteurisation system is specifically designed to kill the laccase enzyme caused by botrytis and offers winemakers peace of mind.
- It kills the laccase enzyme dead, preventing quality degradation.
- Maintains colour, preventing transition from red to brown.
- Stops associated flavour and aroma loss.
- Carefully designed for maximum effect and to prevent overtreating, keeping freshness.
- A semi-automated and integrated system, requiring little operator attendance.
- Processes up to 5,000L/hour, 24/7.
- Highly efficient and cost-effective – get in touch to find our more.
- We deliver Australia wide.
An additional benefit of this machine is its capability of warming wines to speed up malolactic fermentation prior to bottling.
Our Laccase Removal & Pasteurisation system is available on a fee-for-service basis, short or long-term hire, and for sale.
Contact us to book your free trial.
– The VAF Memstar Team